Wednesday, October 9, 2013

And here's one (or more) I made earlier..

Good morning my cake loving friends ...

So I thought I would post some of the cakes I have mad over the last year:


This is a double barrelled cake so extra tall.. other than Ribbon everything on this cake is edible!


A 1st Birthday cake. This was a model of Charlotte's fave Teddy!


A Vanilla cupcake tower.. nice and pink!!


Some surprise 50th cupcakes..


A ruffle and silver leaf cake... 


Can he fix it?.......


whooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea?


A surprise 50th Birthday cake


Bolton Wanderers' FC


Lemon, duck egg and white cupcakes..


Wonky Cake


Cupcake tower with cutting cake, Vanilla, chocolate and toffee


some monkey time??

phew... I have been busy lol.. let me know what you think xx

No comments:

Post a Comment